Thursday, February 19, 2009

My desk

So I have recently commandeered the office in my grandmother's house to use as a craft room. It's not a perfect space and I'm definitely making some adjustments, but I just love having a "Room of one's own". All of my grandfather's Masonic certificates are hanging on the wall above the desk, and it's nice to think that he's with me while I'm creating. I am slowly but surely adding my own pictures to the walls, including my collage from an earlier post. I also want to put up my favorite Impressionist painting "Paris Street, Rainy Day, 1877" by Caillebotte. When Nicole and I visited New Orleans last June we found this amazing artist named Jamie Hayes and a few of his pieces will go up on the wall. Lots of inspiration, so I can create!

No comments:

Post a Comment