Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What Do You Want

I've been thinking long and hard about this question for the past couple of weeks. I remember that in high school I was encouraged to be a well-rounded person, to be interested in many things, and I am, but I think that it may have been easier if everyone had just said stick to one or two things. Part of the problem for me is that I am 'good-ish' at many things, but not great at any one thing. I have a good singing voice, but not great. I'm a good actor, but not brilliant. I'm cute, but not beautiful. I can remember little details about the stupidest things, but I have to ask for help in MS Office for something I've done a million times. But I really wanted to get down in writing the things that I know I want for sure. Please feel free to add your own to this list if you care to comment.

1. To live comfortably, not worrying each month where my rent is coming from.
2. To make art with people I care about.
3. To find real love before I leave this world.

These don't seem that hard right?

No comments:

Post a Comment