Monday, February 16, 2009

Out of the Closet!

In 2004, I directed an all-girl production of Twelfth Night. It was a great time, with some very cool and intense girls. After the production was over I took the archive photos and made them into a photo collage on a framed canvas. We rehearsed in two weeks, and this collage definitely has that frenetic energy. I wish that I had done some painting onto the canvas before apply the pics, but I still love this.




The first photo is a detail of the top right corner. Below is the full collage. Someday I'll have a better camera and be able to take better pictures, but this is way too big for the scanner.

The cast: Samantha Muse as Viola
Brooke Aiello as Olivia, Sir Andrew, and others
Sarah Howell as Orsino, Sir Toby, and others
Erin Hoover as Sebastian, Maria
Jennifer Medford as Feste, Antonio
Kristin Crase (yes, me) as Malvolio and others
I think I will take this collage out of the closet and hang it over the counter that I have just commandeered to be my craft table.

No comments:

Post a Comment