Friday, May 1, 2009

Grateful


I had a day filled with negativity yesterday, so I thought that today I should conteract that with lots of positives. These are the things I am grateful for today:
1. My dogs (here Lego helps dad work)
2. Health - I have been living without health insurance for nearly my entire adult life, and so far have been lucky. I was reminded of this when I spoke with my insurance lady yesterday (the store is paying for me to get insurance) and I was denied coverage because my height/weight details were entered into the application incorrectly. No I am not 4'6" and 195 pounds, I am 5'6" and 195. Only slightly better!
3. Time - to myself, Grandma and my Mum have been on their drive across the country for two weeks, and I get four more weeks of blissful alone time before they return. In which time I must clean the house of my moving debris, ekk!
4. My Jobs - both of which have been remarkably flexible and willing to let me do a play in Fresno this summer. Hoorah for bosses that understand the need for someone to do what they love.
Have a lovely Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment