Saturday, May 2, 2009

In Progress

The room I am moving into has awful fake wood paneling, so to deal with it I am hanging a grip of art on the walls. Since my jewelry box was exploding with stuff I decided to move everything into the built in drawers, but I'm hanging the necklaces on a pin board, then hanging it on the wall as art. When hanging my beloved "Rainy Day, Paris" print, I needed something lovely to hang with it. This fantastic print "Keep Calm" is something I had seen in a few magazines so I decided to search etsy and there it was. So excited. Don't they look good together.


Today was the company meeting for the Woodward Shakespeare Festival, which was very exciting. I got to see the stage and meet some of the cast who were not in attendance at the read through. Also got to show off my basic guitar skills. I'm teaching myself so that I can accompany myself and others during the show. It's really not as hard as I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment